Fun in the Snow, even when you're ready for Spring!

Remember when you were little and you couldn't wait to get out and play in the snow?
Now I dread the snow. I don't like all the layers, which leads to extra laundry, I hate being cold, I dislike the higher xcel bills and I could go on. Just when I am about to complain about the snow my kids look out the window in amazement and pure excitement and show me the simple joys in life. I love that about my kids, they ground me, remind me what life is all about and make me smile, even in the snow!




So until Spring arrives, I will enjoy what the rest of winter brings!

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP