Fall has Arrived!

Hi all!
I haven't written in a long time. Been busy. Fall is my favorite time of year. I've been spending all my free time cleaning, baking and spending time with my family. This is the time of year that I love to make all those yummy treats with pumpkin, burn the fall smelling candles and get the house straightened back up! (Posts about that to come) The weather in Colorado has been crazy beautiful. We have had the most amazing fall. The grass is still green here and the trees are full of color. Recently we drove up North to a pumpkin patch our friends told us about it was a fantastic day
Wanted to share some of the pictures I snapped.  





Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP