Don't Miss This Goodbye...

I grew up with her on TV. In fact, I don't remember a time she wasn't, and today we say goodbye to her. Oprah you will be missed!


As a child my mom always had Oprah on TV and now in my home we watch and record all Oprah shows. My two older kids both learned her name before many family members names. I had the joy of seeing her here in Denver on her "Live your Best Life Tour" with all the women in our family and her presence is everything you could imagine it to be.
It was an experience of a lifetime.
So here's to you Oprah! A million thanks for sharing the worlds greatest stories of love, grace and triumph, and of course the most fabulous products out there!


Today at four I will cheers you with a martini and some tears as we all say goodbye and goodluck!

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP