Silhouettes of my kids

Crafting Memories ...

I LOVE Silhouettes. When we were in Disneyland we had them made of the kids. At the time we only had two kids and I have been dying to get updated ones made with all three kids. So when I came across this blog
71 Toes  I not only LOVED her blog (check it out) but was inspired to make my own Silhouettes.
SO I DID!
What you need:
Scissors regular and small scissors 
black paint or spray paint
glue stick
camera, printer, computer
frame of your choice
background paper for in frame
and
white card stock paper



I placed my kids in front of our sliding glass doors
and took a picture of each ones heads
(facing the same way)
I then uploaded them to the computer
printed them out on card stock paper
Cut them out.
Painted them back and framed them.
Its that easy, I swear!

I printed the numbers out from a word document
Bookman Old Style Font
Size 150
but scrapbooks stores would have them too!
This was less than $15.00
and I couldn't have bought anything better!


Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP