Pass the Strawberries

It's Berry Time...
My mom makes Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for special occasions.
Now places are charging and arm and a leg for these delicious treats.
For my moms birthday I made them. They are fun to make and SO easy


Melt your Chocolate chips in the microwave SLOWLY
30 second intervals then stir GOOD and repeat until chocolate is melted.
For these I dipped the strawberries in Milk Chocolate
Let them cool and harden in the fridge.

Then drizzled with Dark and White Chocolate.

Let them cool and harden again.
Serve within 2-3 hours of making.

They were AMAZING.
( I use nestle or giradelli chocolate chips)

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP